Poofing, pouching, and puffing out, there it is—staring at us when we look down, taunting us from the mirror. We do everything in our power to make it look smaller: stand tall, suck it in, belt it back, hide it under clothes, but you still know it's there. What's behind this inexplicable fat explosion?
Research shows that belly fat leads to higher levels of enemy stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline that work against insulin and cause things like intense cravings. Insulin fights back by rising and when it does, fat sticks like cling wrap around your middle.
Next thing you know, fat sneaks up on the surface—subcutaneous fat—and wraps around your insides where you can't see it, creating dangerous visceral fat. Ultimately, insulin resistance can set in, leading to diabetes and other health issues.
So what do you do?
Carbs or proteins trigger insulin release so surprisingly, you turn to...FAT. According to the
latest science, monounsaturated fat is the one fat that tends to lower insulin levels and improve
triglycerides. Lower insulin levels aid in weight loss and...
a reduction in belly fat!
There's even more to love when you consider that science now knows the MUFAs in foods like these actually target and destroy belly fat—and experts believe they help prevent and eliminate central fat distribution in your body.
Even MUFAs as tiny as a peanut have the extraordinary firepower to obliterate belly fat—and prevent it from coming back. No other nutrient can do this, which makes this diet different from any other.
- In just days melt off measurable pounds and inches
- Kiss your "camouflage clothes" goodbye
- Don't work out (unless you want to!)
- Eat chocolate to blast fat
- Never worry about planning a meal
- Track your progress quickly and easily online
- Connect with a community of women just like you
Look at some of the MUFA-packed recipes you get with the Flat Belly Diet Online:
- Dijon Turkey Wrap
- Breakfast Tacos
- Cinnamon-Pecan Waffles
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Caramelized Onion and Swiss Burgers
- Chocolate Pudding with Bananas and Graham Crackers
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sesame Chicken with Snow Peas
- Southwestern Shrimp Pizza
- Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Honey Marinade
- Super-Rich Chocolate Cake with Maple Frosting